Here we go with the best fluff of the week. Enjoy.
1. Admit it. You’ve been waiting for this news.
Australia’s favourite comedian Hamish Blake and former Mamamia beauty guru Zoe Foster have finally tied the knot. Zoe tweeted this on Friday morning:
The couple announced their engagement in January when Hamish tweeted: “Highlight of 2011? Proposing to @zotheysay! Couldn’t be happier. She LOVED the rock. And said yes by the way. ”
Zoe retweeted Hamish, and later sent a tweet of her own saying ” Thanks for the congrats, guys! (We’ve been watching a lot of My Big Fat Gypsy Wedding and I have a preeeetty good idea of my dress already.)”
Congratulations guys! We couldn’t be happier.
Zoe Foster and Hamish Blake
More details of the wedding to come.
3. Ho ho ho. Merry Christmas. Coming straight out of the little box on today’s advent calendar, are: BAUBALLS, more commonly known as, testicle ornaments for your Christmas tree.
These lovely little numbers come in a range of colours and styles, suitable for any Christmas theme. You can invest in Rudolph’s furry balls, or Snowman balls (brrrr), even the big man himself, Santa, has made his balls available for purchase.
And here’s the best part – it’s all for a good cause. British ad agency Fallon is selling bauballs for the benefit Orchid, a male cancer charity and also to raise awareness amongst men of the signs of testicular cancer.
Thanks Hurricane Vanessa.
5. Hugh Jackman and Russell Crowe rock out in a public karaoke battle (sadly it wasn’t to ‘Total Eclipse of the HEart’) and instantly get ten times cooler. The pair, who star in Les Miserables together, belted “The Confrontation’ (a song from the movie) in a pub in New York on Saturday night. And, praise be to the iPhone, the spontaneous shindig was caught on video:
7. In what might just be the most jaw-dropping interview ever conducted, Nick Cannon has appeared on Howard Stern’s radio show in the US to speak about the couple’s sex life.
In truly alarming detail Nick Cannon reveals that he masturbate’s to his wife’s music, and if she walked in on him ‘she’d probably be turned on’. Yep. Graphic, check out what else he had to say.
STERN: You make love to Mariah’s music?
S: And you masturbate to Mariah’s music?
C: When she’s not there.
Cannon also told Stern that his favourite song was ‘Hero’. He also admitted that he didn’t sleep with Carey before they got married, or engage in any sexual activities at all:
S: You say you didn’t have sex with your wife until you married her. Which is remarkable in this day and age… obviously you make out and stuff, but do you get to **** her, or does she give you a handjob?
C: None of that!
Here’s the video of Cannon talking to Stern:
Ok, when you look up ‘Too Much Information’ in the dictionary, there is now a picture of Nick Cannon’s face.
8. 52 pervy real life confessions…[click here, you’ll be hooked]
9. Victoria’s Secret models have done their own version of the classic Christmas carol “Deck the Halls”. In the video, VS Angels such as Miranda Kerr, Alessandra Ambrosio and Erin Heatherington (Leonardo di Caprio’s ex) frolic around a large Christmas tree in fur-trimmed Santa-themed lingerie, while struggling with the words of the popular Xmas carol. Not sure this clip does these women any favours…..what do you think?
Take a look:
In case you can’t watch the video: two models forget the words, another one drops her entire pile of presents, and Miranda Kerr protests, “We don’t sing this Down Under!”
It ends with Doutzen Kroes saying, “It’s just not fair to have a model singing.”