1. So earlier this month, a court decision denied Halle Berry the right to relocate her daughter to France. Apparently Berry’s ex-boyfriend Gabriel Aubry objected to the move, despite Berry insisting that France is a safer place to raise her daughter (stricter papparazzi laws, apparently).
And now Aubry has been arrested following a physical altercation with Berry’s fiance, Oliver Martinez.
Apparently, Aubry was dropping four-year-old Nahla off at her mother’s house to celebrate Thanksgiving on Thursday morning. Martinez approached Aubry and the two began to brawl. Both were hurt – Martinez may have a broken hand and neck injuries, while Aubry suffered a broken rib, contusions to the face and a possible head injury – and were treated at the hospital.
Accoridng to PEOPLE, Aubry “was booked for a private persons arrest for battery.” and bail is $20,000.”
2. Remember Andrej Pejic – the male model who only models women’s clothing? Well, the modelling gender tables have turned. Today we’re introducing Casey Legler, the female model who has signed a contract with a world leading modelling agency… to model men’s fashion.
It all started when Legler’s friend, photographer Cass Bird, asked her to model as a guy for a Muse Magazine shoot. She pulled it off and landed herself a contract with Ford’s mens division.
Legler, who also works as an artist, chatted to Time magazine about her thoughts on working as a male model. And the video is just a bit awesome. Watch it below:
Flick through a gallery of Legler’s male modelling pics below:
And while you’re at it, check out Andrej Pejic’s man-as-a-woman pics too:
Andrej Pejic is a 19-year-old high fashion model from Melbourne who has gained international fame for modelling both men's and women's clothes.
4. The latest Photoshop disaster is in – and this time we’re awarding Vogue Spain with the ULTIMATE FAIL award. They photographed a topless Karlie Kloss, who actually looks relatively normal (well, normal for someone wearing over-the-knee leather legwarmers and a giant white choker). But when you look closer, you’ll come to realise that she has three armpits.
That must make for an expensive trip to the supermarket when buying deodorant.
Kerry Washington on Lucky magazine
Thanks to Hurricane Vanessa for pointing it out.
6. Would you wear it? Linday Lohan stepped out for the premiere of Liz & Dick, a biopic of Elizabeth Taylor’s life. And everyone slammed her attempt to channel Taylor’s classic style, with The Huffington Post calling her dress “all sorts of no”.
What do you think? A disaster or a classic nod to underrated 90s fashion.
Lady Gaga's Disney Pants
8. If you love Sarah Jessica Parker’s style as much as we do – we’ve got exactly what you need. Twenty colourful ways to steal her style, right here.