1. Another disturbing development in the Modern Family abuse story. Last week we reported that 14-year-old star Ariel Winter was removed from her mother after reports of physical and emotional abuse. Now reports are suggesting the actor’s mother “starved her” on the set of Modern Family.
TMZ has reported that Winter’s mother Chrystal Workman was banned from the set of Modern Family because “the abuse was evident to producers”.
According to the Huffington Post: “Workman berated the actress for her physical appearance, saying her ears were too big and she looked ugly in her clothes, and also heavily monitored her diet — allegedly allowing her to eat only egg whites and raw vegetables.” (There’s also been suggestions that crew member would sneak Winter toasted cheese sandwiches.) Her mother has denied the “ridiculous” claims.
Ariel Winter was removed from her mother last month and placed in the care of her 34-year-old sister. According to US media, her mother has been ordered to stay 100 yards away from Ariel at all times.
2. Celebrity baby news: Wait, they called him what? Really?
3. Tell us: Would you wear it? Kristen Stewart arrived at the London premiere of Breaking Dawn – Part 2 wearing a sheer Zuhair Murad bodysuit (and Robert Pattinson, well she’s not actually wearing him but you see our point, he’s an excellent accessory).
Lady Gaga's Disney Pants
5. Offspring star Asher Keddie is in love again and she’s talking about it. The 38-year-old actress has attended the GQ Man of the Year Awards with well-known artist Vincent Fantauzzo.
Keddie, who broke up with her husband of five years Jay Bowen last year, met the Fantauzzo when he painted her portrait. (A portrait. Like with paint, and not the computer version).
Fantauzzo has also painted celebrities such as Heath Ledger and Matt Moran (who introduced him to Keddie). “We knew next to nothing about each other to begin with,” Keddie said. “I knew he was an artist and I knew of his work. But that was it. He didn’t know who I was. I don’t think he had seen any of my shows.” Keddie’s new partner split with his wife last year. They have a 2 year old son, Luca.
James Packer and Miranda Kerr are reportedly dating.
6. Jon Bon Jovi’s daughter overdoses on heroin. Police were called to the 19-year-old’s college after she was found unresponsive. You can read the full details of the story here.
7. The art of love-making. Looking for a one-of-a-kind, conversation-prompting artwork to hang in your living room? Well, artist Jeremy Brown has the DIY solution for you.
His Love Is Art kit contains everything you need to create a unique painting… while making love… covered in paint. Kind of like this.
“I bought this for my husband and I for our one year wedding anniversary. We had so much fun getting “dirty” and rolling around in the paint,” a testimonial on the Love is Art website read.
For between $60 and $110, you get a plastic sheet to protect your floor, a specially treated cotton canvas, disposable slippers and a bottle of specially formulated paint in either red, white or monochromatic tints like copper and silver.
The rest is up to you, your partner and your bodies. When complete, the canvas can be stretched, framed and mounted on a wall. Or wrapped up and gifted – it is almost Christmas, after all. You could definitely say it’s been ‘made with love’ (Badoom-ching!)
And here’s what the finished product might look like in your living room: