Toddler dies in hospital after being found in inflatable pool in Morayfield backyard.

Sydney's air pollution prompts NSW Health to issue warning about toxic ozone gas.
NEXT STORY

Sydney's air pollution prompts NSW Health...

A toddler has died in hospital after being found unconscious in a backyard pool north of Brisbane yesterday.

The two-year-old boy was found in an inflatable pool at Morayfield in the afternoon.

He was treated by paramedics at the scene before being taken to the Lady Cilento Children’s Hospital in a critical condition.

Police confirmed he died in hospital this morning.

A report will be prepared for the coroner.

This post originally appeared on ABC News.

© 2017 Australian Broadcasting Corporation. All rights reserved. Read the ABC Disclaimer here

What do you think?

lol
happy
love
wow
sad
angry

Join the Conversation